1. Refund policy gives you a 15-day window from the date output is sent.
2. If the customer returns 15 days later impugning quality, 30% is earmarked for double-checking, 50 % for revision. (30% and 50% is estimated based on file length and the initial project cost).
3. Refund policy applies exceptionally for group A (Excellent) & B (Good) audio.
4. We undertake extra double-checking/proofreading if quality is not 100% premium prior to requesting for pay reimbursement.
5. The request will sail through if the double-checked copy fails quality expectations. We need a reworked copy from the customer.
6. Refund policy is not open to Complex audios and turnaround (rush-and-super rush) orders.
7. We cannot pledge 100% accuracy for swift turnarounds and complex files quality. In this vein, revision is not applicable.
8. The turnaround time starts only upon the completion of the payment, and not from the time of file upload.
Don't worry. We don't spam :)
Please hold on, your file is being uploaded...